For more info on the journal click here
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Feminist Perspectives on COVID-19
The Yale Journal of Law & Feminism invites your submissions on feminism and
COVID-19 to be considered for Volume 32.2, to be published in Winter 2020-2021.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Restrictions in access to sexual and reproductive health care
• Struggles of feminist groups to exist and/or to mobilize
• Diversity in decisionmaking bodies at the national and international level
• Patterns of gender-based violence and intimate partner violence
• Caregiving roles, personal or professional
• Economic vulnerability of the informal sector
The Yale Journal of Law & Feminism is open to publishing:
• Notes and comments
• Autobiographical reflections
Submissions are due on August 1, 2020.
Questions? Concerns? Ready to submit? Contact us at email@example.com
The Yale Journal of Law and Feminism is an intersectional feminist publication
committed to advancing scholarship that engages critically with the law as it
structures, impacts, or constrains gendered experiences along various axes of
marginalization, including race, class, sexuality, culture, nationality, and ability.