PCDN is pleased to announce the next episode in Season 11 of the Social Change Career Podcast featuring Meeghan Paul, Venture Growth Manager at Rippleworks. With a rich background spanning 14 years, Meeghan is a powerhouse in social impact and strategic leadership. Having spent a decade working on social innovation, impact and sustainability in Asia and East Africa, she brings a global perspective to solving complex challenges in social purpose organizations.
In This Episode, We'll Dive Into:
1. Global Leadership in Social Impact: Meeghan will share her experiences leading teams across continents and cultures.
2. Strategies for Maximizing Impact: Understand the importance of evaluation and measuring impact and associated skills in your career.
3. Navigating the Social Impact Ecosystem: Meeghan will discuss how to work effectively across sectors, including government agencies, funders, and implementing organizations, to create a more equitable world.
4. Career Development in Social Impact: Learn how to build a fulfilling career in social impact, from entry-level roles to leadership positions.
5. Sustaining Passion and Wellbeing: Meeghan will offer tips on how to maintain your enthusiasm and wellbeing in the challenging yet rewarding field of social impact.
Don't miss this episode packed with career-focused insights and actionable tips to elevate your impact!
How do I attend: The Social Change Career Podcast livestream can be watched on LinkedIn & YouTube. The recording will also be uploaded to our YouTube Channel and converted into an episode of the Social Change Career Podcast.
When: The session will be streamed September 26 at 9 am EST
Why is PCDN doing this? We are committed to helping social impact professionals and students find their path to impactful careers. For those seeking more support, please visit the PCDN Career Campus.
Format: The podcast features interviews led by the PCDN leadership team with our guests. We strongly encourage questions and participation from the audience.
Bio: As a Venture Growth Manager, Meeghan ensures Rippleworks is delivering maximum value to social ventures by providing goal oriented project management and strategic guidance.
Prior to joining Rippleworks, Meeghan was the Director of Impact at the Common Good Marketplace, a startup creating an innovative results-based financing model. She spent the 10 years prior working with more than 60 organizations in East Africa and Asia to catalyze social impact through data and technology. She continues to serve on the board and as an advisor to multiple small and medium-sized social enterprises. Meeghan is deeply passionate about bridging the gap between high-impact organizations and the resources they need to scale and innovate.