To get involved:
1.Email Anastasia who will be, personally, conducting all interviews, at least at this initial stage. Include —
- Your contact information — and —
- Your brief statement of intent.
- Let Anastasia knowof your interest in participating in this study.
Write a brief statement (no longer than one page) about your motivation for participating, your hopes and dreams, what you would like to see your participation accomplish for you, personally, and what you would like to see it bring about, in terms of the broader #MeToo Movement and our own New Horizons Beyond Gender Tyranny project;
3. Send your contact information to Anastasia at the following email address, using the template posted below: [email protected]
4. Include your best days and times of availability for contact.
5. Indicate whether or not you would like to do a guest interview on Anastasia The Storyteller Radio.
Note: Due to the volume of interviews anticipate, it may take as long as three weeks to arrange your telephone interview.
In preparation for the interview —
- Be prepared for a one hour interview;
- Be sure you are in a quiet, private place;
You must be eighteen years old or over to participate in this study.
Donations are encouraged. Please support our efforts.
Online donation arrangements are now being made.
We will let you know how to proceed, as soon as they are complete.
Men Supporting #MeToo As A Cultural Change Movement:
- Study sponsored by the New Horizons Support Network, Inc. Small “Zones Of Peace” Project.
- Conducted by M. Anastasia Rosen-Jones, email: [email protected]
Interviews and names of all interviewees are kept confidential and become the joint and exclusive property of the New Horizons Support Network, Inc. and Ms. Rosen-Jones.
Interview time availability: Phone:________ In person:___________
Name: _________________________________ Age:_________
Phone: Cell_____________ Work:_________ Home:___________
Email address: ___________________________________________________
City:_______________________ State: _____ Zip Code:____
Get involved! This is important!