The Women in Global Development Leadership Forum is the first, and world’s largest, conference on advancing women’s leadership, equity, diversity and inclusion in the global development sector.
Women and men gain skills and inspiration to lead more effectively and build their networks. Join us for our third annual event from October 26-28, 2020, held virtually this year.
You can expect three full days of inspiring, interactive sessions with one sole purpose: to increase the power and influence of women, and diverse leaders in the global development sector. We welcome both solo, team or organization-wide participation.
- Smart Salary Negotiation
- Women of Color: Creating the Workplaces We Want
- Employee Resource Groups: Forming and Performing
- The Journey to Chief of Party (and How to Succeed When You Arrive)
- Gender Equity Certification: Is It for Your Organization?
- Mindfulness Tools for Sustainable Empathy and Compassionate Leadership
- Personal Branding for GenX, Boomers and Everyone In-Between