Applications are due December 11, 2020.
The World Justice Challenge 2021: Advancing the Rule of Law in a Time of Crisis is a global competition to identify, recognize, and promote good practices and high-impact projects and policies that protect and advance the rule of law in this time of unprecedented crisis.
- Cash awards ($20,000 USD) will go to six projects that show demonstrable results and promising prospects for future progress, replication, and scaling.
- Five winners will be chosen by a committee of experienced judges and one winner will be selected by popular vote by WJP’s network for its inspiration and impact.
- Finalists will be profiled on WJP’s website and social media to promote visibility and uptake of these promising approaches. Winning projects will receive additional communications and networking opportunities to support their work.
Initiatives will be evaluated based on their impact and potential for scaling, replication, and sustainability. The competition will feature solutions addressing issues under the following themes:
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply:
If you download the application, please email your completed application to email@example.com using the subject line “Application: WJC 2021.”
Eligibility and Entry Requirements
The competition is multidisciplinary and open to a variety of organization types, including: civil society, non-profits, social entrepreneurs, national and multilateral government agencies, local government bodies, businesses/private sector enterprises, and law firms from any country in the world. Collaborative, multi-organizational entries are welcome.
- All individuals, organizations, and entities are eligible to enter the competition and may submit up to two entries. Collaborative entries among several individuals/organizations are welcome.
- Entries must be in English.
- All entries must be received by December 11, 20