- Your team must include at least one University of Oxford student, alumnus or current staff member as a core part of the founding team.
- You should have received no more than £100,000 in aggregate of external funding for this venture to date.
- Your venture should have a revenue-generating business model that is not reliant on charitable donations (both for-profit and non-profit structures can apply).
- Your venture needs to be more than just an idea – it should be at the pilot, prototype, or in early-stage traction.
- You must be able to attend the final pitch event on 11 June 2020 in person or via video conference.
Please get in contact if you have any queries.