Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Contributes to Where There Be Dragons content creation, digital marketing, and sales.
Dragons is committed to immersive and responsible travel as a tool for breaking down barriers and enhancing understanding between people and communities around the world. We acknowledge that racialized people and others from equity-seeking groups have been under-represented in the travel and experiential education industries. As such, we strive to continually increase inclusivity, equity, and diversity within our community of administrative staff, field instructors, students, and in-country partners.
- Nurture leads and convert to sales by coordinating direct marketing outreach to leads with daily and weekly call, email, and text campaigns
- Support prospective and enrolled families through live chat, email, and phone calls
- Represent Dragons through up to 5 weeks/year of in-person student recruitment, presenting to schools and families about Dragons
- Mobilize our alumni community to support sales efforts
Digital Marketing & Content Creation
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to promote, schedule, and manage in-person & virtual marketing
- Ideate, develop, manage, and assess innovative digital and social marketing campaigns and community management on all social platforms through creation & curation of content for social, blog, web, etc. including copy and photos for distribution across multiple channels
- Ensure the consistency of content, the adherence of content to Dragons brand, culture, and goals, and accurately represent & reflect the voice of Dragons and the dignity of the people and places shown.
- Continue Dragons’ tradition of centering Indigenous and marginalized stories and ways of knowing, living, and relating from around the world and marketing the value of exposure to these perspectives
- Support content collection, use, editing, organization, and distribution from Dragons employees, clients, and and other community members and stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and trust with a diverse range of clients and leads through marketing, lead nurturing, and customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to justice, inclusivity, and equity and ability to effectively work on diverse teams or with a diverse range of people
- Ability to tell a compelling story to draw people in, digitally, via phone and text, and in person
- Ability to multitask and work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Excellent grasp of communication tools, systems, messaging, & trends as they relate to Gen Z
- Fluency in multiple social media platforms including Instagram (Stories, Live, & IGTV), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Google, Pinterest, WordPress, Blog, etc.
- Experience making social campaigns actionable, effective, & measurable. Understanding of analytics as it relates to social and campaign assessment
- Acknowledgement that the work of international and experiential education carries inherent imbalances with regard to issues of race, class, gender, privilege and power, and commitment to nurturing a community of critical self-reflection and awareness of these themes and the way they impact our work.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and administrative skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Photography & web design basics
- Adaptable and flexible
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Video editing & production
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Salesforce SalesCloud, Communities, and Pardot
- Experience in a relevant field (i.e. education, guiding, international development, service learning, wilderness, community and youth development, non-profit sector, etc.)
- Proficiency in other languages spoken in locations where Dragons operates and markets
- Passionate about Dragons’ mission, vision, and values
Terms and Remuneration
- Full time (40 hours/week) prefered, but open to part time.
- This is a remote position.
- 2-8 weeks/year of travel anticipated within the U.S.
- $35,000 to $65,000 USD annual salary range, starting commensurate with experience.
- Benefits have been impacted by COVID-19 but generally include: health insurance, paid time off, sabbatical, paid parental leave, paid time off for volunteering, bonus structure, & professional development opportunities. Further details are provided before second round interviews.
Dragons is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, veterans’ status, disability, pregnancy or union activity.
Interested candidates should contact Staffing Director Ellery Rosin at [email protected] with a cover letter (citing PCDN as the source of the posting) , resume, and portfolio of examples/profiles of developed, existing, or envisioned campaigns, content, and ideas, if available.
Application deadline: March 14th
Where philanthropy, impact investment, peace and equality meet we find Randy
Apply today! Receive Full Funding for a Master’s or Professional Certificate in Peace & Development Studies
This is a sponsored post on PCDN Rotary Peace
E5S8: Breaking the Cycle of Violence within the U.S. Prison System with Mariettte Fourmeaux Du Sartin
This episode was brought to you thanks to the Rotary Peace