UNOY Peacebuilders is seeking a Programme Coordinator to lead UNOY’s implementation ofthe EU-funded regional multi-stakeholder programme “ALLY – Amplifying Leadership of LocalYouth in Preventing Violent Extremism in South Asia”.
The consultant will work in the position of Programme Coordinator with the primary objective of implementing the programme, enabling coordination between UNOY member organisations (organising partners and others) and FCA (leading implementing organisation). The Programme Coordinator must also facilitate the leadership of young people in the programme, including their approaches to non-formal education, locally grounded peacebuilding, and meaningful youth participation. Areas of responsibility include:
● Acting as the operational focal point and point of contact for the status/progress of the
● Managing relationships, communication, and coordinate work between co-
applicants/partners for example by organising regular and collective dialogues to
coordinate and involve partners in the detailed design of activities;
● Ensuring that all project plans, objectives, policies, procedures, and processes are
● Managing the activities led by UNOY Peacebuilders in the programme and co-lead the
activities led by FCA, such as research, capacity building and advocacy;
● Providing technical advice and networking support to stakeholders of the programme;
● Hold overall responsibility for all internal/external monitoring, evaluation, data collectionand collation;
● Managing the overall communication and submission of reports to the funder.
For more details, please see here: https://unoy.org/wp-content/uploads/Annex-3-ToR-UNOY-Prog-Coord-ALLY-ub-200916-1.docx.pdf
This episode was brought to you thanks to the Rotary Peace
Call for Applications: Master of Peace and Conflict Studies at Conrad Grebel University College affiliated with University of Waterloo
This is a sponsored post on PCDN. The Master of