Please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application.
Search for Common Ground is looking for an experienced Accountant with excellent communication and organization skills. You will be an integral member of the accounting team and will ensure the timely execution of accounting day-to-day activities. You are attentive to details and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Matches original invoices and requests for payment with internal purchase orders or payment requests; performs calculations to determine appropriate payment schedules and makes modifications as necessary
- Ensures invoices are appropriately approved and coded and costs are appropriately allocated based on vendor invoice and company policy
- Enters vouchers into the financial system through a system preprocessor or manual entry
- Processes payments, enters wire & ACH payment information to online banking platform for approval and processing
- Enters payroll payments for certain staff into the online banking platform in coordination with payroll
- Responds to vendor inquiries, reconciles vendor statements, researches and resolves discrepancies
- Receives and reviews expense reports, vendor invoices, check requests, and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with Search financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Enters travel transactions in the system
Prepares and files annual 1096 and 1099’s in compliance with IRS requirements
Assists with month-end close process
Provides cash requirement liquidity and projection reports
Reconciles aged payables account and other assigned GL accounts monthly
Assists with annual audit disbursements requests and schedules
Processes monthly cost allocations to the field office
Performs other duties as assigned
- QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, and 2+ years accounts payable/general accounting experience
Detail-oriented and results-driven
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Intacct and Databasics experience are a plus