Fundraising and Communications Manager
Fundraising and Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
£38,200 per year
We are looking to recruit a Fundraising and Communications Manager on a full time contract, for up to 12 months. Flexible and part time working arrangements will also be considered.
In recent years, we have made great strides to grow our public presence, not only here the UK but globally, and are in a strong position from which to build our reach and income, to support our ambitions to ensure many more people donate and amplify our important message. Our research and advocacy efforts are having more of an impact than ever, and you will ensure the team provides communications support to this work too.
You will work with a dynamic team of four direct reports, and closely with colleagues from around the organisation, including those in our US office. You will be responsible for building on our current successes to grow our supporter base, raise awareness about Peace Direct and locally led peacebuilding, and for growing income from unrestricted sources (primarily individual donors, community groups, and corporate supporters).
We will consider candidates who have strong team management experience, but may have more practical experience in either fundraising or communications.
Deadline to apply: Midnight (BST) on Monday 25 May.
For more info on how to apply see
Peace Direct works hard to ensure its staff have a good work life balance and feel valued. Some of the benefits we have include:
- 25 days annual leave not including the office closing between Christmas and New Year.
- Stakeholder Pension with Peace Direct contributing 6%.
- An interest free season ticket loan for the purchase of a commuter season ticket.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Training budget available for all staff (we have secured ‘Investors in People’ accreditation and are committed to the development and support of all staff).
- The opportunity to support and interact with incredible people who are working daily to overcome violent conflict in communities around the world.
- A warm and friendly work environment!
Win an Autographed Copy of the Groundbreaking Book, A Human Algorithm: How Artificial Intelligence is Redefining Who We Are
PCDN is proud to partner with leading innovator, scholar, lawyer
Dignity not destitution An ‘Economic Rescue Plan For All’ to tackle the Coronavirus crisis and rebuild a more equal world
Dignity not destitution An ‘Economic Rescue Plan For All’ to