Associate, Institutional Donor Marketing
Please cite PCDN as the source of the posting in your application
The Associate, Institutional Donor Marketing, supports the institutional audience-focused digital marketing and communications efforts for Corus International and its subsidiary organizations, including Lutheran World Relief, IMA World Heath, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, Farmers Market Coffee, and others to be added in the future. The position implements email, social media and website strategies in support of business development revenue goals. S/he also assists in the creation and management of content that connects with and captures the attention of international development decision-makers and influencers.
- Support the implementation of institutional audience-focused social media strategies. Plan, create and schedule social media content and monitor comments. Respond to questions and manage inboxes of social accounts.
- Support the implementation of institutional audience-focused email marketing strategies. Assist with the creation of email campaigns, including building emails using an email editor, uploading/tagging contacts, and building segments.
- Perform day-to-day website updates. This includes using templates to create webpages (such as blog posts), posting resources, making content updates.
- Assist in lead generation efforts to build institutional email lists and social media followers.
- Assist in the production and management of content for technical publications, blogs, e-newsletters, social media posts, websites, video scripts and marketing emails.
- Copy edit technical publications, proposals, reports and other externally facing products aimed at an institutional audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Fund Raising or related field
- Minimum two (2) years of marketing/communications and/or business development experience in the international development
- Experience in using the full functionality of social media channels, especially LinkedIn and
- Experience using open-source content management systems (WordPress and Drupal) and email marketing systems.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Adwords, and Google Ad
- Understanding of A/B testing, analytics tools, including experience in Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Experience with Microsoft 365 suite and proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to use spreadsheet functions to analyze trends and engagement
- Experience using HTML and CSS
- Experience embedding video and animated/interactive content built in/posted on non-CMS software such as Adobe Edge Animate or Vimeo/YouTube.
- Ability to create and edit basic images in the Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator).
Strong copywriting and copy-editing
- Strong familiarity with tools and methods to craft compelling “clickable” posts, i.e., GIF animator, Photoshop, video editors, live streaming, chats, etc.
Corus International is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). As such, Corus makes employment decisions and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please notify Corus’s Human Resources department.