Consultancy (11.5 months): Donor Perfect Online (DPO) support
Consultancy (11.5 months): Donor Perfect Online (DPO) support, Private Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP)
Job Number: 530819 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Headquarters Locations: Switzerland
Work Type : Consultancy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, hope
UNICEF has ambitious targets for Individual fundraising during the current strategic period. Key to the strategy is to continue to provide a solid robust donor CRM platform for markets currently operating the Donor Perfect Online (DPO) system. While these systems will ultimately be replaced with other solutions as part of the Supporter Engagement Strategy (SES) project, there is a need to maintain business continuity in DPO based markets through maintenance and upkeep of the DPO system.
In addition, the role includes the provision of support on the Rich Data Metrics (RDM) project which is a vital tool to maximize and optimize fundraising performance.
How can you make a difference?
To assist with DonorPerfect fundraising software and donor management database for various UNICEF National Committees and Country Offices.
- To assist with DPO implementation and custom setup software.
- Supporting RDM data extraction and analysis.
- To implement new modules, analysis tools and custom reports.
- Types of campaign related modules that may need new functionalities and/or upgrades.
- Banking/Payment Gateway
- To upgrade and setup existing modules, analysis tools and custom reports.
- Campaign Performance Reporting
- Telemarketing/Customer Service Interface that will allow agencies and customer service persons to receive call leads and attend to them timely.
- Development of Online Submission Files (i.e. API)
- UNICEF Financial reports
- Custom program specifications for DPO and/or Salesforce migrations.
- Beta – Structure
- Testing – Testing of reports/module/interface (includes API connectivity with vendor where relevant)
- Final Roll Out – Final Deployment of reports/module/interface
- SSRS reporting services for HQ, RSC, COs and NatComs
- Enhance Pledge donor status management tools; Enhanced SBRM modules to measure pledge program (LTV, SBRM based status KPI); Value Maximization and Pledge LTV analysis modules;
- Maintain and upgrade payment processing module to interface with banks and payment gateway agencies for credit cards, direct debit, and other preauthorized payments.
- Advice and help on data conversion, transfer, data hygiene, codification.
- Assist DPO training.
- Custom installation and setup.
- Custom programming and special reports to management fundraising channels.
- Development of fundraising modules for DPO markets
- Development of RDM analysis / reporting functionality to provide greater insight for DPO markets
- Provide ad-hoc support to DPO markets when need arises
- Provide support on data migration and requirements definition for SES project
ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE CONTRACT AND PROPOSAL:
- 11.5 months.
- Fundraising Specialist, Database Marketing and Donor Analytics.
- The incumbent can work from his/her own place, communications will be done through phone, skype and email. Some travel to National Committees or Country Offices will be expected.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Trained and expert knowledge on the database implementation and DonorPerfect system (DPO).
- At least 5 years experience in developing and supporting donor / fundraising systems, preferably Donorperfect Online.
- Programming skills in Microsoft SQL Server, .NET and SSRS.
- Fluency in English is required, and with additional language competency considered an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Please indicate your ability, availability and gross daily/monthly rate (in US$) to undertake the terms of reference above (including travel and daily subsistence allowance, if applicable). Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered. Also, please mention the earliest date you can start.
Taxation: UNICEF and the United Nations accept no liability for any taxes, duty or other contribution payable by the consultant and individual contractor on payments made under this contract. Neither UNICEF nor the United Nations will issue a statement of earnings to the consultant and individual contractor.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Opening Date Tue Mar 24 2020 03:00:00 GMT-0500
Closing Date Tue Mar 31 2020 16:55:00 GMT-0500
crossposted from the UN The World Youth Report: Youth Social
Crossposted from Conducive Space for Peace Jun 26, 2020 In