This is a sponsored post on PCDN.
There is still time to apply for courses in the final two sessions of the 2019 Summer Peacebuilding Institute (SPI).
In addition, due to many visa denials for international applicants, we have several partial scholarships still available.
SPI 2019 courses offer the skills you need personally and professionally to make your community, organization, and/or the world a better place. Join us for an exciting time of shared learning across national boundaries. All courses available for training or academic credit.
If you are interested in attending a course at the 2019 Summer Peacebuilding Institute, click the title below for more information on that course.
Session 3: June 3 – 7, 2019
- Truth-telling, Racial Healing & Restorative Justice
- Community Organizing for Social Change
- Designing Facilitated Processes that Work
- Peacebuilding Approaches to Violent Extremism
Session 4: June 10 – 14, 2019
- Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR), Level 1
- Singing to the Lions: Helping Children Respond Effectively to Violence and Abuse (three day course ending June 12, 2019)
- Building Resilience and Challenging Systemic Racism (three day course ending June 12, 2019)
Click here to apply to the Summer Peacebuilding Institute.
We look forward to seeing you!