This is a sponsored post on PCDN (please cite PCDN as the source of the opportunity in your application)
The programme: The fellowships last for 5 or 10 months
Place: European University Institute, Florence
Funding: Grant of € 2,500 per month
Deadline: 22 January 2020 (12:00 noon CET)
The Policy Leader Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
The fellowships last for 5 (fixed term in the first or second semester) or 10 months (fixed term from September to June), and are fully-funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month. Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship. A family allowance is available where appropriate. The language of the programme is English.
Who we are looking for:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ effect after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The fellowship is open to applications from anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality. EU citizenship is not required. There is no maximum or minimum age limit.