This is a sponsored organizational post on PCDNetwork
Passionate about sustainable development, governance, conflict , migration, climate change, gender and other hot development topics?
Discover our master programmes in Development Studies!
The Institute of Development Policy (IOB – UAntwerp) offers three advanced MSc programmes in Development Studies for development professionals from all over the world.
Last days to apply for full scholarships (deadline 1 February)
- Analyse governance in the interaction between the dynamics at the national level and the local level.
- Attain a better understanding of the processes of state formation, state failure and state reconstruction.
- Explore the issues of governance and development against the background of violent conflict and the challenge of post-conflict state reconstruction.
- Tackle the great challenges of our time: migration, climate and environment and more equal distribution of wealth through trade, global value chains and labour markets
- Study the opportunities of inclusive development at the interface of global and local development processes
- Assess policy and programme interventions and the role of public and private actors therein.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the development paradigms and the role of external actors in that respect.
- Attain a better understanding of implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development policies and programmes.
- Analyse the interaction between national institutions, local politics and external actors.
Why study at IOB, University of Antwerp?
- IOB students are mid-career development professionals from over 30 different countries with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
- IOB offers an affordable registration fee and several scholarships opportunities. (with the support of VLIR-UOS)
- IOB offers research internships
- IOB is a multidisciplinary academic institution and part of the University of Antwerp.
- IOB offers policy-oriented education based on the latest scientific insights related to several development challenges.
- IOB focuses on analysing development policy as a multi-actor process, and engages in policy advisory work.